By Larry Ullman
This publication includes:
* effortless step by step guide, considerable illustrations, and transparent examples
* Real-world strategies to construct your skills
* perception into most sensible practices from a veteran internet expert
Perl is likely one of the most vital scripting languages in use this day. Open resource, freely to be had, transportable, flexible, and powerful, strong and straightforward to exploit, Perl is the 1st selection for millions net builders. yet Perl is much greater than a scripting language for the internet. Supported by means of a finished normal library and enormous quantities of third-party libraries, Perl is an more and more well known selection for program programming.
Written for net builders and bosses who're contemplating possible choices to advertisement items, this advisor to Apache and Perl presents info and directions for development websites. standards for choosing an working process and techniques for configuring an internet server are brought, and a dialogue of Open resource databases and improvement instruments is incorporated.
- PhoneGap Beginner's Guide
- Pro Perl debugging: from professional to expert
- Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Applications (2nd Edition)
Png alt=img>Personally, I’m willing to drop the closing slash and the attribute values (when appropriate), as the syntax is cleaner without affecting the meaning. However, I still recommend quoting attributes. For one, doing so makes the attribute values stand out. png” alt=”My Vacation”> Finally, because some attributes may need to be quoted, it will be more consistent—and more consistent is always better—if all attributes are routinely quoted. TIP: htMl5 also creates a new pattern attribute, which ties the element’s validation to a regular expression.