By Michael L. Bushnell
Read Online or Download Design Automation. Automated Full-Custom VLSI Layout Using the ULYSSES Design Environment PDF
Similar design books
Object-oriented database administration structures are transforming into in reputation, due to altering company wishes and the emergence of a number of conceivable items. although, whereas such a lot database pros have had a minimum of a few publicity to the elemental recommendations of object-oriented programming, info pertaining to particularly to object-oriented databases has remained difficult to return by means of.
Note:More details on http://www. indmath. uni-linz. ac. at/www/ind/ecmi. html> ECMI
Health-care telematics in Germany were a far mentioned subject in recent times. in accordance with the methodological starting place of design-oriented artifact development in info platforms (IS) study, particularly approach engineering, Ali Sunyaev develops a mode for the organizational and technical research of protection matters in health and wellbeing care utilizing instruments, tools, and strategies in a established and traceable means.
- Active Filters: Theory and Design
- The Design of Low Noise Oscillators
- Savannah River Plant - Engineering, Design History Vol 2
- Practical Methods for Design and Analysis of Complex Surveys, Second Edition
- Compact Low-Voltage and High-Speed CMOS, BiCMOS and Bipolar Operational Amplifiers
Additional info for Design Automation. Automated Full-Custom VLSI Layout Using the ULYSSES Design Environment
T h e Dumbo Project The Dumbo  project a t t e m p t e d to be a designer's assistant, rather t h a n promising fully automatic hardware generation. The designer described cells to Dumbo either as structural primitives, which provided a general form of layout description, or in terms of electrical circuit primitives. The structural information was the primary means of controlling the generated layout. The electrical primitives included Boolean gates, pass transistors, and connective elements.
3. Siclops The Siclops  Silicon Structures Project produced a silicon compiler t h a t generates integrated circuit functional blocks which are wired together by a General Interconnect Package (GIF). The design system had the following goals: • Production of flexible floor numbers of function blocks. plans with arbitrary • Automatic wire routing. • Modularity in the CAD system, to be achieved with a portable programming language. • Automatic checking of cell composition and wiring. • Technology independence.
This project hopes eventually to support design at the design task, architecture definition, module specification, register transfer, logic, and circuit levels of design. These levels are self-explanatory, except t h a t the design task level encompasses the specification of a complete digital product, such as a networked family of general purpose computers. Demeter will require a major codification of system-level and product-level design methodology. A considerable effort will be expended to create CAD tools at the product specification, Processor Memory Switch (PMS), and architecture definition levels of design, since very few C A D tools currently exist at these levels.
Design Automation. Automated Full-Custom VLSI Layout Using the ULYSSES Design Environment by Michael L. Bushnell