By Jonathan Stark, Brian Jepson
You’ll create an Android-friendly internet app at the platform of your selection, after which use Adobe’s unfastened PhoneGap framework to transform it to a local Android app. detect why device-agnostic cellular apps are the wave of the long run, and begin construction apps that provide higher flexibility and a wider reach.
* Convert an internet site right into a internet software, whole with growth signs and different beneficial properties
* upload animation with JQTouch to make your net app feel and appear like a local Android app
* utilize client-side information garage with apps that run whilst the Android gadget is offline
* Use PhoneGap to hook into complex Android good points, together with the accelerometer, geolocation, and indicators
* attempt and debug your app on the net with genuine clients, and post the completed product to the Android marketplace
Perl is without doubt one of the most crucial scripting languages in use at the present time. Open resource, freely to be had, transportable, flexible, and strong, robust and simple to exploit, Perl is the 1st selection for millions internet builders. yet Perl is much greater than a scripting language for the internet. Supported by means of a entire normal library and thousands of third-party libraries, Perl is an more and more well known selection for software programming.
Written for internet builders and bosses who're contemplating possible choices to advertisement items, this advisor to Apache and Perl presents info and directions for development websites. standards for choosing an working process and techniques for configuring an internet server are brought, and a dialogue of Open resource databases and improvement instruments is incorporated.
- Node Security
- Mastering OpenLayers 3
- Map Scripting 101: A Guide to Building Interactive Maps With Bing, Yahoo!, and Google Maps
Next, define the styles for the button that will show and hide the menu. We haven’t created the HTML for the button yet. For your information, it’s going to look like this:
I’ll describe the button HTML in detail in the section “Adding Basic Behavior with jQuery” on page 30, so don’t add the preceding line of code to your HTML file. The important thing to understand is that it’s a div with the class leftButton and it’s going to be in the header.