By Prof. S. K Patil
Read Online or Download Basic civil Engineering Lab Manual PDF
Similar ventilation & air conditioning books
This far-reaching and authoritative two-volume set examines more than a few power strategies for low-energy development layout, contemplating assorted ideas (energy conservation and renewable strength) and applied sciences (relating to the development envelope, air flow, warmth supply, warmth construction, warmth garage, electrical energy and control).
Electrical energy FOR REFRIGERATION, HEATING, AND air-con, 8E is the precise ebook for college students and starting technicians. It offers readers with the fundamental electric ideas essential to comprehend modern day smooth regulate structures. the sensible technique taken during this publication permits readers to concentration completely at the electronics details they're going to use within the box, with no bogging them down in pointless concept.
Tragwerke sind unverzichtbar für jedes Gebäude. Tragwerke sind aber auch in ihren verschiedenartigen Ausformungen Gestaltungselemente für Gebäude und Innenräume. In diesem Buch werden konstruktiv-gestalterische Entscheidungen verknüpft mit elementaren Kenntnissen des Tragverhaltens. In einer übersichtlich strukturierten Systematik werden die Grundtypen von Tragsystemen entwickelt und ihre spezifischen Gestaltungsformen dargestellt.
In regards to the BOOKThe use of underfloor air distribution (UFAD) is expanding in North the United States as an answer to area conditioning issues. This layout advisor presents tips within the making plans, building, and operation of UFAD platforms, whereas rigorously detailing the foremost modifications among UFAD and extra conventional different types of area conditioning.
- Air contaminants, ventilation, and industrial hygiene economics : the practitioner's toolbox and desktop handbook
- Handbook of energy engineering
- Faber & Kell's Heating & Air-conditioning of Buildings
- Construction Biotechnology: Biogeochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology of Construction Materials and Processes
Extra resources for Basic civil Engineering Lab Manual
I. RL CONCLUSION The gradient of survey line joining First and Last point along centerline of road is PAGE No………….. EXPERIMENT NO: - 7 TITLE: CROSS SECTIONING OF ROAD BY RISE AND FALL METHOD AIM- Plotting the road cross section by Rise and Fall method. APPARAUTS- 1) Dumpy level 2) Leveling staff 3) Plumb bob. And take the readings on these stations after Setting the instrument. In this method, the difference in elevation between two consecutive points is determined. L. of each point (after the first) is compared with the immediately preceding one.
5) In addition to know the number of the times the zero of the disc has crossed the index. 6) To find out the area of the irregular figure anchor point is either fixed inside the figure or outside the figure. 7) If the anchor point is inside the figure then the value of the constant „C‟ is considered as per the model of the instrument which is provided by the manufacturer. 8) If the anchor point is outside the figure then the value of the constant „C‟ is considered to be zero. FORMULA: AREA OF FIGURE = M ( F – I + 10 N + C ) M : A multiplying constant, it is equal to the area per revolution of the drum.
One is of large size provided on the telescope called longitudinal or main bubble and smaller one at right angles to it called cross bubble. If level is in perfect permanent adjustment and longitudinal bubble is centered, both the bubbles should remain at the centre (so that line of collimation is horizontal and all axes in perfect position). PAGE No………….. PAGE No………….. d)CLAMP AND SLOW MOTION SCREW:For perfect bisection clamp screw and slow motion screws are essential, image Of staff should be at the center of vision without parallax.
Basic civil Engineering Lab Manual by Prof. S. K Patil