By Charles H. Drummond III
This factor features a number of papers provided on the seventieth convention on Glass difficulties on the Ohio nation collage, Columbus, Ohio. subject matters comprise melting and molding, refractories, and environmental concerns and new products.Content:
Read or Download 70th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31, Issue 1 PDF
Best engineering books
A quantum computing device is a working laptop or computer in keeping with a computational version which makes use of quantum mechanics, that's a subfield of physics to review phenomena on the micro point. there was a becoming curiosity on quantum computing within the 1990's, and a few quantum pcs on the experimental point have been lately carried out.
Since the parameters in dynamical structures of organic curiosity are inherently optimistic and bounded, bounded noises are a normal option to version the practical stochastic fluctuations of a organic method which are as a result of its interplay with the exterior international. Bounded Noises in Physics, Biology, and Engineering is the 1st contributed quantity dedicated to the modeling of bounded noises in theoretical and utilized statistical mechanics, quantitative biology, and mathematical physics.
Clever Decision-Making aid platforms (i-DMSS) are really good IT-based platforms that aid a few or a number of stages of the person, workforce, organizational or inter-organizational determination making approach through deploying a few or numerous clever mechanisms. This publication pursues the subsequent educational goals: (i) generate a compendium of caliber theoretical and utilized contributions in clever Decision-Making aid platforms (i-DMSS) for engineering and administration IT-based provider structures (ITSS); (ii) diffuse scarce wisdom approximately foundations, architectures and potent and effective equipment and methods for effectively making plans, designing, construction, working, and comparing i-DMSS for ITSS, and (iii) create an knowledge of, and a bridge among ITSS and i-DMSS academicians and practitioners within the present complicated and dynamic engineering and administration ITSS organizational.
- Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems: 15th International Conference, KES 2011, Kaiserslautern, Germany, September 12-14, 2011, Proceedings, Part III
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering in Urology
- Engineering Societies in the Agents World V: 5th International Workshop, ESAW 2004, Toulouse, France, October 20-22, 2004. Revised Selected and Invited Papers
- McGraw-Hill's Engineering Companion
Extra resources for 70th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31, Issue 1
3. If the element quality is still ok, the next subjob is a restart of the current subjob. 4. If the element quality is poor, the analysis needs to be remeshed. The next subjob needs to have its solution then mapped as well. 5. Once all the subjobs are finished, the results need to be visualized in an easy way, so the results will need to be combined. As can be seen there are already several ingredients here that need to be developed without even considering the remeshing yet: • A driver script is required that runs the subjobs in sequence and decides what to do.
Thus, the firing rate for the combustion system had to be increased to compensate which resulted in higher crown temperatures (up to 2900 °F or 1595 °C). 70th Conference on Glass Problems · 37 Operational Experience of an Oxy-Fuel Fired Glass Melter Figure 2. Furnace 14 Fuel Energy Input and Electric Boost versus Month of Operation Analysis of the energy efficiency of the furnace over time requires normalization to compensate for changes in pull rate, cullet ratio and electric boosting. Figure 3 illustrates the normalized specific energy consumption in MMBTU/short ton of glass and melting temperature versus the months of operation of the furnace.
Quasi-static analysis (A/Standard) of the 'elongation' of the parison. This will result in the shape of the glass and the temperature distribution necessary for the last stage. 5. Coupled stress-displacement analysis (A/Explicit) of the finalblow. This will result in the final shape of the bottle and the temperature distribution during the process. The automated remeshing technique as explained in previous sections is used in the stages 2 and 5, the actual blow-simulations. Figure 4 illustrates one of the remesh operations during the counterblow analysis.
70th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31, Issue 1 by Charles H. Drummond III